33 day leave of absence!!!!!!!!

As the title states i recently talked to a player of mine (guzman) as he was slt concerned due to not settling into the country very well. i asked him if he needed a leave of absence and he said yes and then proceeded to take 33 days off!!!!!!!!!

Is this a bug? Don't i have any say in how long he takes off? I know there is an option to give him one week or two weeks however when you speak directly to them there is no time length option and 33 days is totally excessive and may ruin my season. Not happy.

As the title states i recently talked to a player of mine (guzman) as he was slt concerned due to not settling into the country very well. i asked him if he needed a leave of absence and he said yes and then proceeded to take 33 days off!!!!!!!!!

Is this a bug? Don't i have any say in how long he takes off? I know there is an option to give him one week or two weeks however when you speak directly to them there is no time length option and 33 days is totally excessive and may ruin my season. Not happy.

There is an option? When you allow a leave of absence it says they will return in around a month, 33 days is pretty close to a month so no, not a bug at all.

my point is that there is no time option if you have a chat to them however if you dont chat to them you can decide how long they can take...

i havent seen any option, just that you can allow a leave of absence and it says they will be back in a month

when a player has slt unhappiness due to homesickness you can give him 1-2 or more weeks leave without going into the chat feature. i decided to chat to him as i thought doing it that way might make him like me more or have a better response to being given time off. i would never have done it if i knew it would give him a month off.

would be nice to hear from si on this as well..

when a player has slt unhappiness due to homesickness you can give him 1-2 or more weeks leave without going into the chat feature. i decided to chat to him as i thought doing it that way might make him like me more or have a better response to being given time off. i would never have done it if i knew it would give him a month off.

would be nice to hear from si on this as well..

well there you go! Didnt know that one.

Try posting in the bugs forum if you think its a bug, especially around patch release there are alot of SI staff on there

If he's unhappy chances are he is not going to play well so i doubt he will ruin your season

I have had to sell some wonderkids at a 10 mil loss because they didn't settle.

Good feature in my opinion, If it was based on real life there should be a chance they never come back

Pretty sure Anelka and Adriano did this IRL.

i think its a great feature. only thing im complaining about is the fact that i was unable to tell him exactly how long he could take off.. seems a bit unreal that the manager doesn't have control over how long he takes just because i decided to chat to him..

I decided not to send one of my guys on a leave of absense as it was the end of the season and i figured he would go home anyway.

he came back in pre-season still wanting a leave of absense :(

Archived