Too many early goals

Kind of answering your own question if you think about it, sounds to me that your starting mentality is a bit high, some games it works for you (you score), some games it doesn't (they score). What I do find annoying is that the early goal getters are always the bus parking 4-5-1ers that are nigh impossible to get 1 goal against, let alone 2!

Kind of answering your own question if you think about it, sounds to me that your starting mentality is a bit high, some games it works for you (you score), some games it doesn't (they score). What I do find annoying is that the early goal getters are always the bus parking 4-5-1ers that are nigh impossible to get 1 goal against, let alone 2!

lol with me its vice versa. I always concede ear;y then always end up winning the game. though i am chelsea

nope, had very mixed scoring times, i scored in the first minute in my first match however :p think ive scored within the first 10 minutes in 3 outta 10 matches, but only 1 of those were a dismantling of the other team

Is it just me or is anyone else always scoring or conceding goals within the first 10 minuets when you play a match?

Nope all normal here - no set pattern when goals are scored.

I think they should think about removing or reducing the direct link there is between team talks and goals.

Giving the 'wrong' team talk in real life doesn't make the players wander round like zombies or make the opposition score a 40 yard screamer after 23 seconds. It has a longer term effect on the game, demotivated players might underperform but they wouldn't turn into idiots.

Archived