Chelsea has 0$ Tranfer Budget (11.3)

• Administrators
Hmmm .. i see the logical, but Benfica sold David Luiz for over 25M to chelsea in january , newspaper say almost all in upfront, and Benfica 11.3 Tranfer Budget still looke like before :(

That's a Benfica data issue if anything.

So it is set in the patch that it they will begin with 0$ ???

Yes.

That's a Benfica data issue if anything.

Yes.

Yea i know, but many others stranges data issues in Benfica/Portugal League unfortunately Lucas :(

Maybe i or someone will report it in Bugs sections, if i have time to do it cause i'm playing mutch more FML atm. But still a litle sad cause seem that Portugal dont deserve all your attencion :(

Cheers

• Administrators
Yea i know, but many others stranges data issues in Benfica/Portugal League unfortunately Lucas :(

Maybe i or someone will report it in Bugs sections, if i have time to do it cause i'm playing mutch more FML atm. But still a litle cause seem that Portugal dont deserve all your attencion :(

Cheers

That is something to raise with your Portuguese data team in the data forum, rather than the bugs forum.

If the issue is valid it will be acknowledge and taken into account, perhaps even adjusted for the future.

Here is the link for the Portuguese data thread:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/229855-Portugal-(Official)-Data-Issues

Cheers.

Archived