Script Error - Byteshield Activation

For some reason im having to re activate my game again, i put in my DAC code, and it comes up with a IE type error box saying script error and whether or not i press yes or no, it says to re enter, i re enter the code and same thing happens.

Tried the few fixes listed, but no joy, has anyone else had this before? And how did you fix it?

error.jpg - Heres the error im getting

• Administrators

I'm looking into this for you now, sorry for the delay with this. If you do a clean uninstall it'll definitely work, as I'm not sure how long I'll need to wait for an answer. Details for that here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/233554-Football-Manager-2011-FAQ?p=6066652&viewfull=1#post6066652

You can get back to the main Byteshield activation screen by deleting all BUT the top 2 lines in the Byteshield.ini configuration file in the drm folder. You might also have to delete the profiles.xml file in the same folder.

That will clear the bad attempt at activating a new user/password.

Remember: Byteshield will only allow 3 users total, if you can't recall the username/password of your previous attempts then you'll need to contact SIgames or Bytesheild to work through that

Archived