11.3 Haters

so the much anticipated 11.3 patch is out i for one am delighted a massive improvement from the other versions and the updated transfers add to the realism. What is annoying me is the several people coming on to these forums being picky about every little thing si missed and then asking when its gonna be sorted THIS WAS THE LAST UPDATE so deal with it its a game no game is perfect there aim is to make the most realistic manager simulation thats what it is so job done i couldnt give a crap if such and such isnt on loan to a certain club like he should be or my players height is 1cm out stop being so ungrateful to the work put in and rather get your lazy arses on the editor and sort these things or put it to one side because its apparently unplayable (losers excuse for being ****) and stop spamming this page with constant twining when im looking for productive posts rant over

Good for you. While you rant I'm doing a quick holiday to see if MLS is playable finally. Apparently there may be an issue with the cap after the first year...but as long as you're happy who cares, right?

What is annoying me is the several people coming on to these forums being picky about every little thing si missed and then asking when its gonna be sorted THIS WAS THE LAST UPDATE so deal with it its a game no game is perfect there aim is to make the most realistic manager simulation thats what it is so job done i couldnt give a crap if such and such isnt on loan to a certain club like he should be or my players height is 1cm out stop being so ungrateful to the work put in and rather get your lazy arses on the editor and sort these things or put it to one side because its apparently unplayable (losers excuse for being ****) and stop spamming this page with constant twining when im looking for productive posts rant over

longest sentence ever

When you've been here as long as me, you soon learn to take all rants and "bugs" with pinch of salt.

The most constructive and helpful posts usually come about a month after game release, and patches. People want to vent their anger at what they perceive to be problems with the game.

Ranting at those people is just as bad as the people ranting too ;)

Archived