Past experiance

Im starting new game with 11.3 and wonder whats best to put for on past experiance

im going to play a game from the bottom. build up my C.v from bottom clubs . slowly work my way up

so would sunday league or automative be best for me?.

from everything ive read on this forum im still confused as to the difference between auto and sunday league

also im starting unemployed.

thanks for all help in advance

From my understanding automatic gives you, something like a zero reputation. Then depending on where you first gain employment you get a base reputation.

So if you applied and were accepted in the BSN your reputation would automatically be that, though it would be at the low end of the scale.

As a Sunday League reputation, you are saying that you have some football experience, so you when applying for positions you will already have a reputation.

As I said that is the way I have always understood it to be.

With regard to what rep to choose, up to you, and of course it depends on how true to life you are wanting to play. So if you really are a Sunday league player, then choose that. I have always chosen automatic, as I don't think when I played U7's it would qualify for much these days ;)

Archived