Database Issue

Very annoying and quite frankly laziness from SI.

Aberdeen do not have David McNamee in their squad (11.3). He is a free agent in the game. Yet, he signed in DECEMBER on a six month contract.

Very poor as in game Aberdeen have very little full backs.

I would be grateful if this issue was addressed quickly as it has quite frankly come about due to laziness

OP. Please stop flinging the insults around.

I shall issue a data file that will include McNamee at Aberdeen, plus many other data issues that occurred since our official data lock in mid-February, shortly. I'll first speed-read through the feedback thread to see if any other human errors were made. You do realise errors are not made on purpose, don't you?

A) Its not insults

B) Its taken ages for the patch to be released and a simple data issue couldnt even be recognised/fixed.

At the end of the day, this wouldnt have happened if he had signed for say Manchester United

A) Its not insults

B) Its taken ages for the patch to be released and a simple data issue couldnt even be recognised/fixed.

At the end of the day, this wouldnt have happened if he had signed for say Manchester United

I thought Alex Ferguson was the only perfect Scot. :p

A) Its not insults

If you are not insulting people i'd hate to see it when you do.

Of course it wouldn't have happemed if it was Manchester Untd as they generate a bit more publicity than Aberdeen thus any player they sign is splashed across the papers for a few days. i doubt very much wether this got much publicity.

It's an unfortunate error but hardly something that stops you playing the game. go to the editor and do it yourself, it will take less than 5 mins.

A) Its not insults

1 - Insults are interpreted in different ways and you have been insulting

2 - The patch was actually released on time if you check back to the original patching strategy from SI

3 - Data errors will occur this is inevitable but slinging your weight around like a spoilt child helps no one (you might interprete this as an insult, not meant to be)

Agree it's frustrated that the Aberdeen player hasn't been updated, but come on ... it's a game and hardly the end of the world here that a player or two is missing. Not a game-stopper and don't see how it would massively effect your enjoyment. You could argue that SI even providing regular transfer updates is a big bonus, since they don't have to do this and are under no obligation to provide this service. Personally I think we should applaud SI and all the hard working guys there for even doing this. If you paid for the updates then you would have a reason to complain, but we don't ... so there it is.

Just goes to show again that there is very little communication and checking of what these so called "researchers" do. Ross is quite right if he had signed for Man Utd or Arsenal it would be in the patch. Funny how Chelsea fans can enjoy their game with Torres, Liverpool fans with Suarez and Carroll and Aberdeen get **** all! Let us face the facts this is a another example of why Miles should not be getting whatever it is he is getting from the queen and another reason for half the staff on the SI team to either resign or get sacked.

Here is a thought...

Did Carroll start the season at Liverpool?

Did Torres start the season at Chelsea?

Anybody who uses the January data update and then complains a player isn't in the correct team after the January transfer window isn't using a realistic database anyway.

Archived