Considering torres has now gone 4 games without a goal......

Hi guys

its 4 games now since ol` fernando moved from liverpool to chelsea for a british record £50m transfer fee and he`s still yet to score.

Now i`m not here to berate old torres for that as i`m sure once his hair grows back he will be fine, however it did give me and idea for this post.

How long did it take your your big money srtiker to get his first goal for you?

Did he then go on to justify the fee you laid out or did you lose patience and lose money on him?

i paid £19.5m for jermaine defoe in the 1st summer window and he only got 9 goals in all comps, kept with him and he`s repaid me with

33 prem goals in the 2nd season and 36 in the 3rd.

Went out of my comofrt zone and splashed £40m on a 17 yr old regen striker from Xerez for Chelsea.

I managed Xerez before Chelsea and bought him for £4m as a 15 year old. Scored 25 in 20 for my u19s and made the step up well whenever I asked him to play in the 1st team.

Now at Chelsea he is a first team player. He has scored in the cups but is yet to score in the league after 9 starts and a couple of sub appearances.

I know when he clicks he will be scoring like theres no tomorrow - his stats are very high and well rounded.

I think Torres' attributes should be decreased DRAMATICALLY in light of his failure to score in the last four games. Should make a new patch especially for this.

It's the Rooney world cup story all over again ...

• 3 weeks later...

Signed Tomas Necid from CSKA Moscow for my Almería side and it cost me £8M, which is a club record and by far the highest amount I've spent on one player in this save.

He scored 3 goals in the Europa League qualifiers but those were against Sligo Rovers (Ireland) and Fehervar (Hungary) so they don't count.

He then played 4 league games (and one Europa League group stage match against Red Star) without any goals or assists. Because he had just played 3 games in 8 days I decided to rest him in the next two games. He then made his return against Liverpool in the Europa League and scored 2 goals and he followed it up with another brace against Sevilla in the league after an international break. Currently he stands at 8 goals in 14 games in the league and 13 goals in 21 games in all tournaments.

• 5 weeks later...
I think Torres' attributes should be decreased DRAMATICALLY in light of his failure to score in the last four games. Should make a new patch especially for this.

His CA should be given a sharp drop, been useless for well over a year, we'll see what happens shall we :)

I fear if anyone thinks you're serious :) made me laugh though.

Archived