AI Buying Players with an Observation.

I am just wondering what the technical doo da is that governs AI managers buying your players in over 10 years only two of my players interested other clubs enough to make a bid. This seems a little low especially in light of their quality. I would be expecting big clubs on the continent to be looking at my players and making regular bids especially if my player comes from that country. ( eg. Barcelona interested in Spanish Cesc Fabregas )

I have not had much good to say about the World Player of Year award in any Football Manager game in the past but the further into a game I go it starts to make sense and worthy players win it more often. Can we get viewable history of the award next year ?.

• SI Staff

Whether a team bids on a player has lots of factors involved in it, not least whether they think they can get the player and if he's value for money.

I'll look at whether the larger clubs are being aggressive enough with each other as you may well have a point there - they might be waiting for someone to be unhappy too often rather than trying to actually stimulate a move from a player.

Archived