New captain under too much pressure

How much trouble have I caused for myself because my new captain thinks he is under too much pressure being chosen as captain at such a young age? His choice has made Nine other players happy including the former vice-captain and the former captain isn't upset at being vice-captain.

How much trouble have I caused for myself because my new captain thinks he is under too much pressure being chosen as captain at such a young age? His choice has made Nine other players happy including the former vice-captain and the former captain isn't upset at being vice-captain.

you can try praising him etc and get him tutoring with someone with high mental stats etc.

Whats his leadership and how old is he? Also whats his personality described as?

He is professional and media friendly. His influence is 16, but no one on my team is higher than 17. He is 22 and is about to turn 23.

The problem I was having is that the prior captain always has two important players complaining that they ahve difficulty motivating themselves with him as captain. The prior vice-captain was even worse--although a different group of players complained. It is almost as if some of my english players don't like the argentine vice-captain and the south american players didn't like the english captain. I though I would try a dutch captain. Even though he is only 22 this will be his 6th season as a regular--not a completely full time regular because I have 4 good strikers and they all get playing time.

Archived