I was getting bored with this game....

And then I decided to turn Real Players off. I find a lot more fun now, finding good players and not buying the same ones over and over again.

I chose to manage Real Madrid and my best player is an Austrian winger who is the 2nd most expensive player (The 1st in a Ghanaian DM who plays for Chelsea)

There's also quite a few good players from obscure countries such as Liechtenstein and Uganda.

If you're getting bored turn Real Players off and i'm sure you'll find it alot more fun :) I'll be happy to show screenshots of players in certain teams if you wish to see them too.

And then I decided to turn Real Players off. I find a lot more fun now, finding good players and not buying the same ones over and over again.

I chose to manage Real Madrid and my best player is an Austrian winger who is the 2nd most expensive player (The 1st in a Ghanaian DM who plays for Chelsea)

There's also quite a few good players from obscure countries such as Liechtenstein and Uganda.

If you're getting bored turn Real Players off and i'm sure you'll find it alot more fun :)

i found it actually gets pretty boring as you soon know who is who and you basically know you are scouting Rooney but he is scottish etc All the teams still have top players just different names etc

you would be better off downloading a save in the future with nothing but regens imo

I've done this before and it does add something a bit different but ultimately I didn't like having all of the legends etc. suddenly wiped from the game.

I think the best thing to 'freshen up' the game can be to either play in a new league that you know nothing about or, alternatively, holiday for at least a few years and then take over a club.

If you holiday even just two years, you'll end up with a slightly different situation, so it is worth it, in my opinion, if you're fed up with the same players and the same scenarios playing out.

Archived