Give the new pre-patch 11.3 to us for 3 day testing!!

My proposition is: Give us the pre-patch 11.3 for those three days of testing!

You will get the best info about what needs to be fixed!

That would be the best patch ever :D

Cheers!

wont happen, the reason being is that 90% of the 'bugs' people complain about are not actually bugs, they are user error or someones tactics etc, so it would just waste more time.

They really should offer people the ability to beta test the patches if they so wish before releasing it with the updated data on mass. It really would make alot of people happy and increase the quality of the game

they are tested plenty. The first released gets Beta tested and there are still multiple complaints about the game on release day, so no, it will not 'make alot of people happy and increase the quality of the game .'

The official testers are testing codes etc as well so they can see what is actually a bug and what is someone using a poor tactic etc. There are hundreds of threads about players not being able to score goals, in 90% of them when they listen to advice from other users about tactics etc and how to use your forwards properly, all of sudden the 'game breaking bug' is no more.

Just my opinion but i feel that people are way to quick to blast the game, say its full of bugs and unplayable etc when it is just down to them not putting the time in to get a tactic right etc.

That being said, there are plenty of non user bugs like the stadium name one etc, but thats not really a game breaker for me.

plus some genius would decide his time was better spent uploading the patch somewhere rather than test it, and if SI did find a last minute problem they could fix they would then spend the next few months helping all the people who illegally downloaded the dodgy patch.

just to add, with no disrespect at all to the thread im talking about, he noticed something odd in the league table, and the first question was 'glitch?'

the league was correct, there was a valid reason why this happened as it was due to the promotion rule of the league, but this is something that SI would need to look into and check over to make sure it was ok if this was raised by a 'tester'

There are just too many questions to be asked by people who are unsure on how things work etc for there to ever be a mass beta test of a patch.

These three days of testing are very specific and very intensive, not just "play along and spot issues". For that reason, it wouldn't really work if the public were doing them.

I'm going to close this thread because it will inevitably not be long before it descends into petty bickering.

Archived