What is this 'Editor' that every1 is talking about?

there is the editor built in with the game, and there is FMRTE (football manager real time editor), the built in one is SI supported as they made it, FMRTE is not as its a third party application.

The built in version can be found in the program files folder of the game, or through the steam apps folder if you installed it through there, FMRTE can be found >>HERE<<. I would highly suggest reading up on both before you start using them, as wrong edits will either not load if using the SI editor or corrupt a save game if using FMRTE.

there is the editor built in with the game, and there is FMRTE (football manager real time editor), the built in one is SI supported as they made it, FMRTE is not as its a third party application.

The built in version can be found in the program files folder of the game, or through the steam apps folder if you installed it through there, FMRTE can be found >>HERE<<. I would highly suggest reading up on both before you start using them, as wrong edits will either not load if using the SI editor or corrupt a save game if using FMRTE.

Thanks very helpful... but where is the steam apps folder???

Yes, installed through Steam, not sure what windows but it dosen't really matter does it?

well if its 32 bit you have to go to:

My computer/program files/steam/steam apps/common/football manager 2011/tools/editor

64 bit the only difference is you go into the program files (x86) folder, (if you dont have this folder you are on 32bit)

As i say read up before using, the editors forum on here will be a big help, and definately read up before using FMRTE as tiny mistakes can cause big issues.

well if its 32 bit you have to go to:

My computer/program files/steam/steam apps/common/football manager 2011/tools/editor

64 bit the only difference is you go into the program files (x86) folder, (if you dont have this folder you are on 32bit)

As i say read up before using, the editors forum on here will be a big help, and definately read up before using FMRTE as tiny mistakes can cause big issues.

Thanks mate, really helpful, got it sorted now

Archived