Matches 26th 28th 30th

Finally made it to EPL + ECC, started from conference a long long time ago. This is now a second season in a row that I get 3 matches within 5 days and even after that its only typical 3 day brake. On my last season I thought "fine steal my trophy with this ridiculous schedule" and so they did, without feeling any empathy. I lost EPL in final round when failing to beat team on 20th position with my tired players, the match dramatically ending 0-0. They then gave me generous 3 day brake before my big EC final, lost it with very adequate and tired first eleven. Then again generous 3 day brake and it was FA cup final, had all players feeling good and dancing so I brought it home, sacrificing EC.

I assumed its just a coincidence because I was ranked so far from the top by media and had to play qualifier matches and the beginning of a season to even make it to euro games but this year I got to ECC group phase directly and didnt have any weird surprises and still Im in this very same situation. Wihtin next 5 days I have 3 matches and I feel yet again that I am being ripped off of my silverwear.

The reason for this topic is that I have followed football very closely for years and I dont recall seeing this, the minimum brake before next match is 3 days so this to happend in two season in a row is very frustrating. There is no way I can field my best eleven, well actually when its a 2 day brake its not even the same team, almost whole first xi has to be changed. Why is this, why am I given such a schedule?

This has happened to me a couple of times. Number of times where I get 10 day breaks and then a solid period of game after game with 1-3 day break. Also scheduling major games over international games. I lost all of my mexican players (including my goalie) for the champions league final...

ManU have had 2 day brake only once so far this season it was december EPL matches on 13th 26th and 28th and january 1st so not too heavy even tho it sure is a 2 day brake.

Arsenal is playing in all 4 competitions, EPL, UCL, FA cup and carling cup and they have had this 2 day brake twice in this season, december 13th 26th and 28th and january 1st. Second time was January 25th 30th, february 1st and 5th.

I was under an illusion that there is no such situations irl and thats where I was wrong, but Arsenal has pretty much max schedule as they are playing in all 4 competitions (maybe it could be different if they had club championships, supercups etc) and still they have had twice 2 games within 3 days with somewhat long brake before and after. What I have had in 2 seasons in a row is 3rd match in top of that 2 match stint and its just unbearable for the players. I dont see those irl examples too hard for my team to cope with as they can go to that first match almost 100% fit, second match would be probably ~90% and third would be ~80% so for me 2 is fine, third is for reserve.

Also after that 3 match thrill I have had 3 day rest before 4th match and in all above irl examples there is at least 4 day rest and only 2 match thrill, difference is huge.

This has happened to me a couple of times. Number of times where I get 10 day breaks and then a solid period of game after game with 1-3 day break. Also scheduling major games over international games. I lost all of my mexican players (including my goalie) for the champions league final...

I was realy hoping they fixed this, I remember marquez heading back to mexico for a friendly just before the European cup final in FM07

Also most of my River Plate squad would be called up just before the recopa sudamerica Final in Fm10

Grrrrr

Archived