Nil Nils

First five games of the season - four 0-0s and a 1-0 win. Good that I haven't conceded but it's getting pretty ridiculous. I am a title chasing team, and champions from last season. Same stike force as last season and no tactical changes. Driving me mad!

Is this a bug in the game? Will it be fixed in 10.3?

94433296.jpg

Why would you ever think that a 0-0 draw is a bug :rolleyes:

You haven't said how much previous success you've had with the club but I would guess its a mixture of other teams playing more defensive against you/your failure to adapt to the change and your strikers going through a dry spell.

was last season your first title? Your rep could have increased considerably and teams may be sitting back a bit more, maybe try keeping the ball and drawing them out think the "control" mentality can do this.

or maybe its just desperately unlucky

I thought the thread was about some Dutch footballer when I first saw it.

Hahaha Quality :D

If you get a 0-0 vs a team from ****in Israel then its your tactics...

There are quite a few possible answers. Try one or more of the following:

- Become more attacking

- Become more patient (slower tempo, shorter passing)

- Put more pressure on during team talks (expect a win! and 'disappointed' if you're not playing well)

- Watch out for complacency (use 'expect a performance' on complacent players and 'warn against complacency' after tight wins)

- Put less pressure on in those games where you are at huge odds to win - tell the team 'relax - the win will come' if you think a patient approach is the right one

- Use the shouts to increase the pressure on your opposition (e.g. pass into space, play wider, work ball into box etc.)

- Give players good and positive feedback when you do get a win and try to keep their form rolling onwards (expect them to pick up where they left off!)

Those are some initial thoughts.

Archived