Don't anyone else think its time?

i was just looking at spanish football yesterday and noticed that there is a team from the basque area that only sign local players i.e from basque area it was athletic club bilbao. I tgot me thinking that we are not able to :

a) do a search for that kind of player properly

b) set up our birth place i.e lewisham , england

c) set our favoured personnel like me id put zola

so i wondered if this would be something anyone else would like to arrive to the game i would definately like to be able to set b and c, a was an after thought.

Actually, it's very easy to do a search for Basque players when you're managing Bilbao; you just select the Basque nationality in the filter or ask the assistant to filter out unrealistic targets. I appreciate that that option isn't available if you're managing a different team though.

Actually, it's very easy to do a search for Basque players when you're managing Bilbao; you just select the Basque nationality in the filter or ask the assistant to filter out unrealistic targets. I appreciate that that option isn't available if you're managing a different team though.

yeah i know about the basque thing but what about if im managing luton for example and only want players from bedfordshire that is more what i mean like i said they are not big issues but def want to see it happen.

yeah i know about the basque thing but what about if im managing luton for example and only want players from bedfordshire that is more what i mean like i said they are not big issues but def want to see it happen.

Would love this. As many a time in quicjk FM games I have searched for city of birth in the player search as I like to have a squad based in or around the club (usually playing in Spain). The problem the extra details that are required will be rather large for researchers when there are still many thousands of players in the db with not even a place of birth named.

Doesn't* anyone not Don't anyone

But yes, they would be nice little features for sure :)

grammer quote really? not needed im just a common speaking person who types how he speaks grammer is not important as long as i can be understood

Would love this. As many a time in quicjk FM games I have searched for city of birth in the player search as I like to have a squad based in or around the club (usually playing in Spain). The problem the extra details that are required will be rather large for researchers when there are still many thousands of players in the db with not even a place of birth named.

yes true but it could be a working progress they already have some of the info on the real players and could add more in patches until its completed not that im thinking of now more for fm2012 all they would need is city or town or county not the small details i.e im from lewisham but they could just have london or greater london as the county

Archived