Increasing "Concentration."

Would i be right in assuming in order to increase "Concentration" i should put my defender on "OffThe Ball" as Individual Training Focus? This isn't an innate stat as they arguing "tackling" is, which it also isn't imo.

If you select a player, then pick 'training' then 'training category' on the right, and cycle through each one, it shows you what each one of the training things does.

Concentration falls under the 'defending' category.

Dont use individual training if you want to improve concentration (since you cant train concentration as individual training). Throw the player on a schedule with high defensive training since its part of that

Alright. Three different ranging answers. Thank you for your contributions. Now can i get any feedback on those?

im assuming you want to train a central defender,1st you will need to have a very good defensive coach! 2nd develop a training schedule that's high in strength, tactics and defending!! 3rd make sure his training schedule is set to atleast 70% in the workload section!!! 4th as there is no concentration setting in the individual training focus menu, i would suggest marking, positioning or composure!!!! 5th if all else fails just buy a player with high concentration!

im assuming you want to train a central defender,1st you will need to have a very good defensive coach! 2nd develop a training schedule that's high in strength, tactics and defending!! 3rd make sure his training schedule is set to atleast 70% in the workload section!!! 4th as there is no concentration setting in the individual training focus menu, i would suggest marking, positioning or composure!!!! 5th if all else fails just buy a player with high concentration!

I've done all the first three things as matter of course, i simply want to know what individual training category i need him in. So that's another vote for marking? positioning? or composure? I'm afraid three doesn't really help much.

That said, thank you for your comprehensive reply :D.

as i said there is no setting for concentration!! im sorry three doesn't help you, but there is such a thing as trial and error! personally, if i was using individual training focus for a center back i would opt for marking or postioning. im sorry again if that's still too vague for you, but perhaps you should read your read original post again!!

The above answers are correct. It's part of the defensive training category, so assign the player high defensive training.

It's not available for individual focus. I think apart from "Quickness" all the options in the list affect the attribute of the same name, and nothing else. Not all attributes can be trained individually.

As stated above, to see which attributes belong to which training category, go to the training overview, and select the categories from the list. Attributes not in any category (e.g. influence) cannot be trained, and at least one attribute (flair in the attacking category) isn't actually trained and never budges.

as i said there is no setting for concentration!! im sorry three doesn't help you, but there is such a thing as trial and error! personally, if i was using individual training focus for a center back i would opt for marking or postioning. im sorry again if that's still too vague for you, but perhaps you should read your read original post again!!

Easy man, your engrish gets really bad when you get upset. That post at parts is hardly readable.

It's not particularly good form to go around criticising people's English on an international forum - many of the posters here are not native English speakers. I don't know where danny is from of course.

Apart from a lack of capitalisation there isn't much wrong with danny's post anyway.

It's not particularly good form to go around criticising people's English on an international forum - many of the posters here are not native English speakers. I don't know where danny is from of course.

Apart from a lack of capitalisation there isn't much wrong with danny's post anyway.

Oh stfu, the guy even managed to understand it's a joke. Which it was and no harm was meant. Looks like you need to take the carrot out of your ass.

*hands you some brownish tweasers and a tube of lube*

Archived