Hi marc i was just wondering is it possible to expand the game as a whole,by what i mean is,is that i downloaded beatmaker 2 for iphone and looking at the size its like 480mb ? and obviously fmhi is like 48mb ? so can you do more development to add to the game ? i'm a satisfied gamer don't get me wrong but it'd be nice to have more in depth areas throughout the game.

Thanks

• SI Staff
Hi marc i was just wondering is it possible to expand the game as a whole,by what i mean is,is that i downloaded beatmaker 2 for iphone and looking at the size its like 480mb ? and obviously fmhi is like 48mb ? so can you do more development to add to the game ? i'm a satisfied gamer don't get me wrong but it'd be nice to have more in depth areas throughout the game.

Thanks

FMHi is highly compressed and intended to be handheld friendly - that is in its dormant state it takes up as little size as possible - the install is roughly 48Mb + 3.5Mb per save game.

When running however it unpacks itself (hence the slight pause on startup if its not running in the background) and will expand to a little over 200Mb (value taken from FMHi 2011 - Update 2 build) which is why I generally request people ensure they reserve some space on their devices after they install for 'working' area.

Anyway geek stat-fest over, you can wake up now ;)

Yes it is hoped that further development will add to and enhance the game ... we're learning more about the devices all the time and pushing things further so that the game evolves and becomes even better - watch this space :D

Archived