met minimum fee clause and still rejected

So i was looking to sign a player who had a min fee release claus of £20million

hgg.jpg

Sio i put in a bid to match it and then this.

rejectedop.jpg

Can someone explain why this was rejected even tho i met the release clause?

Did you offer it in installments or cash straight up?

Just a theory but back up your save and try adding another manager to a spanish club with money (Real Madrid) and offer £20m. If it gets accepted then you know that the clause is for Spanish clubs only. Just for your peace of mind more than anything so you know your game isnt bugged.

they could reject the bid only if you changed the transfer date. i mean if you want the player join your team in january transfer window Sevilla can reject the offer, the clause only affects summer transfer window transfers.

what date is there in your game?

they could reject the bid only if you changed the transfer date. i mean if you want the player join your team in january transfer window Sevilla can reject the offer, the clause only affects summer transfer window transfers.

what date is there in your game?

It never has on any of my games. As far as I'm aware, the clause is quite simple. If any team bids that amount in cash up front to be transferred at the next available date, it has to be accepted, regardless of where that team is from. If that hasn't happened, then it's an issue with the game.

Could you try bidding for the player again, if he hasn't moved? On the screen where you place your bid, if you set the transfer value at £20m, it should say at the bottom "This offer must be accepted as it meets the minimum release fee".

i had this problem once, i found that instead of manually setting the cash offer to £20m, if when you are on the bidding screen, you look at the side panal there should be a bit of info stating his min release clause, try clicking on that figure. i say this coz i found that sometimes the minimum fee is actually £20,000,100 or something like that, so the clause is not triggered as you are a few ££'s short.

this was a previous version that i had that problem tho, so not sure if its the same problem you are getting, but always worth a try.

hope ya get it sorted.

Just a theory but back up your save and try adding another manager to a spanish club with money (Real Madrid) and offer £20m. If it gets accepted then you know that the clause is for Spanish clubs only. Just for your peace of mind more than anything so you know your game isnt bugged.

The minimum release fee is not just for Spanish clubs. I tried to sign Sergio Aguero for my Man U side and my initial bid of £20m was rejected but when I bid the amount his minimum fee was it was accepted. So if anyone makes a bid and it matches the minimum release fee but still gets rejected then I would suggest that this is a bug and should be mentioned in the bugs forum.

i had this problem once, i found that instead of manually setting the cash offer to £20m, if when you are on the bidding screen, you look at the side panal there should be a bit of info stating his min release clause, try clicking on that figure. i say this coz i found that sometimes the minimum fee is actually £20,000,100 or something like that, so the clause is not triggered as you are a few ££'s short.

this was a previous version that i had that problem tho, so not sure if its the same problem you are getting, but always worth a try.

hope ya get it sorted.

i would say that sounds very likely, i always click on the bit with the minmum fee bit and dont seem to have a problem, but your right they usualy end up £100-200k over what it states.

I would log it in the bugs forum and see what they say.

The minimum release fee is not just for Spanish clubs. I tried to sign Sergio Aguero for my Man U side and my initial bid of £20m was rejected but when I bid the amount his minimum fee was it was accepted. So if anyone makes a bid and it matches the minimum release fee but still gets rejected then I would suggest that this is a bug and should be mentioned in the bugs forum.

But in this years game there is an option to put in a clause for 'foreign clubs' only. Is there not an option for only clubs from the same nation also?

Archived