Having very long number twos

I'm goingg the toliet and end up sitting up there for up to 30 minutes.

I just lose all track of time.

I started my customary first game with Crewe. Finished 16 first season. Then got relegated in 23rd place. Came back up as Champions of League 1. Now top of the Championship.

It's so addictive it's unbelievable.

However, is there a bug that allows you to get players you shouldn't be able to get on bosmans?

I've found that if I keep offering players contracts again and again (even though they should have no intnetion of joining someone like Crewe), I can sign them. For example, I signed Tom Huddlestone on 35,000 a week when my maximum wage was set at around 7,500. How did this happen? It just said he's joining Crewe and along he came. Happened with numerous other players. Also, some players seem to be 'stuck' on joining Crewe, meaning I cannot bid again for them or no other team can sign them.

It's bothering me a little.

This is just like Champ Man 2 to me...that's not a bad thing. Of course, it doesn't compare to the latest FM, but it's still highly addictive.

Also, playing on Firmware 1.5, don't make the Sony Machine force you to upgrade! (all legal UMD of course - too add to my CM/FM collection).

I'm goingg the toliet and end up sitting up there for up to 30 minutes.

I just lose all track of time.

I started my customary first game with Crewe. Finished 16 first season. Then got relegated in 23rd place. Came back up as Champions of League 1. Now top of the Championship.

It's so addictive it's unbelievable.

However, is there a bug that allows you to get players you shouldn't be able to get on bosmans?

I've found that if I keep offering players contracts again and again (even though they should have no intnetion of joining someone like Crewe), I can sign them. For example, I signed Tom Huddlestone on 35,000 a week when my maximum wage was set at around 7,500. How did this happen? It just said he's joining Crewe and along he came. Happened with numerous other players. Also, some players seem to be 'stuck' on joining Crewe, meaning I cannot bid again for them or no other team can sign them.

It's bothering me a little.

This is just like Champ Man 2 to me...that's not a bad thing. Of course, it doesn't compare to the latest FM, but it's still highly addictive.

Also, playing on Firmware 1.5, don't make the Sony Machine force you to upgrade! (all legal UMD of course - too add to my CM/FM collection).

I agree. This game is too addictive icon_razz.gif. For the past few days, I've said to myself that I'll play it for 30 minutes before I go to bed, and before I know it, 2 hours have passed. It's a good job its the easter holidays for me icon_smile.gif.

I'm also playing it with the UMD on 1.5. Sony will never make me upgrade.

30 mins on the pan!! Whats the longest time you can play on the khazie? I did an hour on FMPSP and couldn't feel my legs when I stood up and consequently fell over. It was worth it though!! icon_smile.gif

Archived