AS ROMA property

He probably means the takeover of Roma by Thomas R. DiBenedetto and his consortium. I don't think it has gone through yet (though all reports say it's a near certainty). I'd say it is too late to change the data in the patch at this late stage, and as the takeover is at best recent I would guess no.

If it does happen it'll be in next year, and you can always edit it in.

Yes, i am refeering to the DiBenedetto's takeover of the AS Roma. How it can be edited by my self ?

You can edit board members/finances of clubs with the official editor.

It's a fairly simple process once you get used to using the editor but if you give it a go and have any trouble, lemmie know. :)

You can edit board members/finances of clubs with the official editor.

It's a fairly simple process once you get used to using the editor but if you give it a go and have any trouble, lemmie know. :)

Thanks friend but by this means just a name changing and not from the financial side.

It is supposed to be competed until March 17,it's too late to be implemented in the database. Look for it next year.

Things are slowing down, so I wouldn't be so sure it will happen for real...

It wouldn't be the first time a rumoured and "almost done" takeover goes to hell... Tim Barton and Bari anyone? ;)

Thanks friend but by this means just a name changing and not from the financial side.

Yeah, you don't have to alter finances if you don't want to, if that's what you mean. :-) You could just change the chairman's name and details even.

Archived