I need assistance please ( my first ever post )

yesterday my wife petitioned our divorce on unreasonable behaviour, when i read through its listed football manager additivness as the reason, is it possible when i leave the marrital home (any day soon) and buy myself a new laptop FM11 will be playable on it as already played on pc. many thanks for answers in advance.

andy

Your laptop needs to meet the specifications for the game. Look at the back of the box and see what the specifications are and then buy a laptop that AT LEAST meets those requirements - higher and more is better :)

All the best with your divorce.

Perhaps not installing it would be a better idea?

Anyway, transferring saved games between computers is relatively easy. Re-installing the game is a simple matter of either inserting the FM11 disc, or re-downloading through your Steam account. You should save your saved game files onto a USB memory stick from your current PC, and then put that stick into your new laptop and move the files back into the right folder.

Unless you were asking whether you're allowed to install it on 2 machines - and I think the answer is yes. Well, whether it's allowed or not, no-one's actually going to stop you, and you get no warning messages or anything. Just insert the CD or re-download through your Steam account and it should be fine.

This post has to be a wind up doesn't it ??

If not I think you have a lot more important things in your life to address besides worrying about can you install the game on your laptop. One of those reasons surely being I need to stop playing this game to sort my marriage and life out maybe considering your wife is sighting your addiction as grounds for divorce.

Personally I think this is just a load of B/S

Archived