Game Improvement Suggestion

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right forum to post suggestions for improving the game (or even if this one has been suggested before), but after playing this for many years, the one thing that bugs the hell out of me is the inability to change kit styles and colours in a save game.

I would like to suggest that it be made possible to edit these from within the game itself - from the Information screen where the 2D kits are displayed perhaps. Just click on an edit button, or the kit itself, and be taken to a screen similar to the one in the editor where the kits and colours can be edited.

I KNOW it won't actually replace the 2D and 3D kits themselves if the user/game has .png's for them but anyone using this function is likely to know how to edit/create these anyway.

It would be really useful in career games because you can (or I can anyway) get sick and tired of seeing the same kits year in and year out (or only being able to edit them slightly, keeping the same colours and styles). I'd love to be able to change my yellow and blue striped away kit to an all green kit or a blue & red checked kit just to get a bit of variance (again I know that I can do that by changing the .png, but that doesn't change the colours used in the title bars etc).

Just a suggestion.

You can already change your kits by using FMRTE, if your club has official kits in the game it's a bit more tricky but still possible. I agree though that it would be much better if it was implemented into the game somehow. But there would probably be licensing issue for teams that have official kits in the game.

Archived