Steam

Hi,

I do not seen Fm2009 and Fm2010 anymore on steam as games available for purchase. In case I reinstall my PC will I even be able to install FM2010 from steam and get it patched by steam?

Best regards,

Attilio

Just copy the file named football manager 2010 from D:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common to a removable hard drive.

Put it back in there after you have re-installed and viola.

It will already be the fully patched version.

on the subject of steam , is it possible to turn off the updates?

Ive just started a new save and dont want to patch and mess up my tactics at this point.

There is a way to turn off automatic updates on steam, in properties i think, but imo it doesn't work, tried turning it off for a few games yet it still updated.

The only way for sure you won't update the game is setting steam to 'Offline' mode.

" Any game you buy on steam will be available at any time for you to redownload, they probably arent on the store anymore because nobody im guessing will want to buy 09 or 10 when the newer 11 is out. And yes all steam games are automatically patched. " - anybody from SI can confirm this?

" Any game you buy on steam will be available at any time for you to redownload, they probably arent on the store anymore because nobody im guessing will want to buy 09 or 10 when the newer 11 is out. And yes all steam games are automatically patched. " - anybody from SI can confirm this?

Theres no need for si to confirm it go ask steam to confirm it if you want to ask anyone im sure any steam user he will back me up on this what i said above is FACT.

He is correct, if you login to your Steam account on your new Windows install, the games will appear in your Games Library.

You then need to download the games and install again :thup:

Archived