New stadium being built

Indeed, if it's showing "Build New Stadium - Planning" then it's working it out; as I say in the other thread, I got that news item the day after the last game of the season in the league I was in, although the date on the bar is two months after that. I should point out that the item I posted is from a situation where I asked them to expand the stadium, but the expansion capacity was zero; when I re-ran it, sometimes I got a new stadium instead, sometimes I was told the council had refused planning permission for the expansion. With explicit new stadia, I don't know whether planning permission can get in the way...

I'm currently in the planning stage for a new stadium, however, the date of completion has passed and nothing has come up. It's passed by a couple of weeks now. Anyone know if there is a delay in waiting for a response or if it is a bug. I've not updated my game with any patches. Thanks in advance.

I'm currently in the planning stage for a new stadium, however, the date of completion has passed and nothing has come up. It's passed by a couple of weeks now. Anyone know if there is a delay in waiting for a response or if it is a bug. I've not updated my game with any patches. Thanks in advance.

That will be your issue - patch up to be sure the game is running as intended. There have been 2 patches and a hotfix since the release date.

I didn't get that info but it occurs to me that even though I have a building stadium bar going, it says planning in small letters still. Maybe I get the info when the planning is done.

Check the Information tab and then Facilities. Under 'Stadium' it should say "Due to move into the X capacity X Stadium in 20**"

Archived