Football Manager 2012 ideas.

I think that the idea of players being sent off for misconduct would make it more realistic, and possibly a few shoves, with managers being sent to the stand. Also the idea of sending out a man to target opposition players in the tackle. Thoughts?

• 2 months later...

I want to be able to coach the youth teams at every club on the game, also the reserve teams. Then get your chance to manage the first team, for example, becoming the caretaker manager and having to impress before getting the 1st team job.

More realistic and real life

1. Yes, a variety of reasons for sendings off would be good.

2. Managers being sent to the stands, realistic, but how would they do it? I mean who in their right mind is going to set thier manager command as "get angry with the opposition manager" or "shout abuse at the referee". After doing it once, and getting sent to the stands, they wouldnt do it again... so whats the point? :p It cant be automatically done either, as if your teams losing, you want to find a way back into the game, not get sent to the stands without doing anything wrong :p

3. Who in their right mind sends out a player to deliberately injure another. For one, managers wouldnt do that, for two, the player wouldnt go along with it!. And if you mean for a player to disposes a certain member of the other team, that is pointless too!

lol

3. Who in their right mind sends out a player to deliberately injure another. For one, managers wouldnt do that, for two, the player wouldnt go along with it!. And if you mean for a player to disposes a certain member of the other team, that is pointless too!

lol

I do and It worked. I injured 3 players that I was targeting. I also have target players who are more fatigued.

I do and It worked. I injured 3 players that I was targeting. I also have target players who are more fatigued.

well not to that extent but players would go out and niggle and annoy certain players more than others for example players already on a yellow from earlier in the match or from in the 1st leg of a 2 leg match. Or if a superstar player has just came back from injury, then players would target that injury to make that great player have less effect on the result of the match

eg - players will test out Gerrards dodgy groin injury early on next season obviously

I might actually check out the team list of clubs I play in the future in big times and derbys just to see if i can niggle an opposition player and his injury or make him see red

Isn't there an "assaulted referee" description in the Editor. Are ref assaults included then? hmm. Probably just a placeholder or is there for current bans but eh.

or maybe left in from a previous incarnation where refs were assaulted by players... ;)

Archived