Brawls

I know the makers of the game don't want to glorify uglier aspects of the game like brawls and diving (which is now in the game) but it would be a realistic and challenging aspect of the gaem to control players and deal with the ramifications of several red cards at once. i wouldn't want to see it very often but what do you think?

i think it would be very hard to implement realistically but if they could i think it would add something, maybe in a derby match with tempers flaring after a bad tackle for example.

lol does anyone remember the old champ manager (think it was 3) where your players could push the ref over? had a player banned for 6 months for that

Hmm personally I don't think it would be much an addition. I mean they're very rare occurrences. If it was in the game we could probably get the problem of it happening too often. It's not really necessary and as you stated yourself It's not really a good aspect of the sport. But going down this route of realism you could call for things like players failing drug tests and things. I think there are perhaps more pressing features to add first.

Even if this were to be implemented it would only occur in the game when your save is full of newgens so you would have to wait for a while before even getting a chance to here or see it happen.

lol does anyone remember the old champ manager (think it was 3) where your players could push the ref over? had a player banned for 6 months for that

YES! that was Teh Awesome :p

But actually in FM11 I bought a player in between transfer windows and when the window opened and I signed him he came with a 5 month global ban!! I have no idea how/why (bought him from an inactive league) so I guess the old 'shove the ref' code is still in there somewhere...

YES! that was Teh Awesome :p

But actually in FM11 I bought a player in between transfer windows and when the window opened and I signed him he came with a 5 month global ban!! I have no idea how/why (bought him from an inactive league) so I guess the old 'shove the ref' code is still in there somewhere...

how far into the game were you? some players have it set in the database at the start of the game. Maybe has a drugs ban or is in prison etc in real life.

Players would headbutt other players in the older versions and 2 players walking for fighting did happen. I do remember the 6 month global bans for attacking the ref 2. Reading this thread made me realise it doesnt happen anymore

I'm pretty sure certain things happen with regens once you've been playing the game for a while (although it might concern missing training due to clubbing).

dont think the clubbing thing is exclusive to regens, iirc this happened to me with a real player in fm10

Hmm personally I don't think it would be much an addition. I mean they're very rare occurrences.

You should watch some of the South American leagues it punch ups on a frequent basis, coaches included sometimes.

Archived