Flaw with the website

There is no other forum to place this in so i had to put it in here. When I replied to a thread I spent 4 hours compiling lots of data only for the website to ask me to log back in and then it never submitted my reply and I lost all the work. SI sort it out please. It is a pain the website logging you out all the time automatically after a certain time, but im not too bothered about that its the fact that it will not allow you to submit your reply when you click submit and log back in.

This is indeed a pain, particularly in places like the CSE, career and stories sections. The simplest way to get around it, though, is to compose your post in an external program (Notepad, word, etc.) and then copy/paste it over.

Yeah, it's quite annoying. If I haven't used the site for 10-15 minutes I automatically get logged off. I know it's normal for other sites too, but still it's annoying. Especially when you're in the tactics forum or so where you need to be logged in to read.

I have remember me :). Never that problem. I also copy what I have wrote, just incase my internet play ups. Then I can just paste it again if it does happen :).

That's what I do. I hate having to do redo end of season reports in Careers all over again because Firefox/Chrome decided to crash itself. :(

Always c & p your posts every once in a while especially if it's a long one.

This is indeed a pain, particularly in places like the CSE, career and stories sections. The simplest way to get around it, though, is to compose your post in an external program (Notepad, word, etc.) and then copy/paste it over.

Ive now learned that lesson lol

Archived