2010 Match Engine > 2011 Match Engine?

For some reason, I feel like the match engine after the 3rd patch on FM 2010 was better than the current Fm 2011 match engine with patch 11.2.1. 2010's match engine felt tighter and more complete than 2011 to me.

I just find that players are slower to react to a loose ball on this version than they were on 2010, also defenders doing brainless actions like chipping it back to the keeper occasionally from 10 yards away when they have plenty of time, they could just tap it back along the floor to him instead. Gave away a few corners like that because of ridiculously stupid centre backs.

Not saying the ME is bad, it's good but I preferred 2010's in all honesty.

yea a think there is some issues, with my save in 2018 my team is amazing and when i do let any in its usally a screamer or some stupid mistake by a center back

like last game the ball was coming to him so he played it to the full back who had men on him he played it back to the center back who then thought it would be a great idea to let the ball roll in front of him let there striker take it and score

and i have another save with a league 1 club in the prem and i find that even though my defence get really high ratings i still let goals in and strugle to win away games all the time even though i have some real quality in the team but to me its as if the game is saying your missing a few super stars here and there so your not good enough

also a complete ME is being compared to a non complete ME

True, i'm just not sure they will sort the issues out with the final patch, the defenders need to have their intelligence improved a fair bit.

IMO, the ME from FM2010.3 was alot better then ME from the original FM2011.

But now, the 2011.2.1 version is better then 2010.3... but still not perfect.

I do believe that version 2011.3 will be another step towards perfection....

I think this one is better. I hated 2010s. It seemed they completly ignored my orders and the only thing that had an effect was the formation.

Every time I lost the ball on 2010 the whole team bar the strikers ran into the box to defend despite everything I tried tactically to stop that. Almost every goal kick seemed to go straight to the oppostion and they scored and when you tried to have players other than the 2 strikers stay up field when defending corners they just stood on the edge of the pitch like spectators. Lots of other issues as well. Defenders scoring more goals a season than strikers, your team cant hit long shots the AI cant miss them.. last minute goals every game, first minute goals everygame.

I havent noticed many issues with this ME at all yet.

Archived