Formations - am I the only one.....?

Am I the only one who looks at some AI formation choices and whispers under their breath 'you cheat!'

I'm talking in particular about the narrow 4-3-3 with three central STs and the 4-2-3-1 with three AMCs. Do such formations really exist in real life? :confused:

Granted, I'm playing FM10, where narrow formations seem to give that extra advantage, so no wonder I'm accusing the AI of cheating! :rolleyes:

Am I the only one who looks at some AI formation choices and whispers under their breath 'you cheat!'

I'm talking in particular about the narrow 4-3-3 with three central STs and the 4-2-3-1 with three AMCs. Do such formations really exist in real life? :confused:

Granted, I'm playing FM10, where narrow formations seem to give that extra advantage, so no wonder I'm accusing the AI of cheating! :rolleyes:

haha i just did it! I was playing Luzern in the Swiss league and they put 5 at the back and 3 DM's! Was like running uphill into the wind on a hill made of teflon! I was cursing them as i needed 3 points!

Won 1-0 though :)

haha i just did it! I was playing Luzern in the Swiss league and they put 5 at the back and 3 DM's! Was like running uphill into the wind on a hill made of teflon! I was cursing them as i needed 3 points!

Won 1-0 though :)

haha sounds like one of my formations! leave us defensive coaches alone ! :( i bet their settings were all anchor man defend aswell lol

Archived