Club legends

I did a search but did not see anything recent....

I know this has been a issue I have seen being discussed here but that was a couple of FM's ago. Has this still not been resolved then? I won 8 leagues and 4 European Cups with Everton and still only a Favoured personal. My top striker who been around 3 years is a Legend .

Arghhh

yea i won so many titles for my club and are a major force in continental competition and i'm inside the hall of fame global and yet im only a favored personnel not even an icon.

is this a bug and will be fixed?

I did a search but did not see anything recent....

I know this has been a issue I have seen being discussed here but that was a couple of FM's ago. Has this still not been resolved then? I won 8 leagues and 4 European Cups with Everton and still only a Favoured personal. My top striker who been around 3 years is a Legend .

Arghhh

Your username is comically appropriate :D

But no, it's still not fixed.

hmm, when i won the CL for the first time in Finland with FC Santa Claus i became a legend. I am the only legend on there, apart from Santa Claus (yes he is actually listed as s club legend)

I'm a legend at St. Albans City in the year 2028.

I took me a long, long time to get there though.

You could argue that I would have been a club legend in real life just for taking the club back to the Conference and most certainly for taking them into the Football League!

However, I have had to make it all the way to the top and to win the Premier League to get the legend status. :eek:

Archived