Fmrte

("Football Manager Real Time Editor" to pre-empt the question from someone.)

Now my question of my own... is it possible to create a player using FMRTE? The reason i want to do this is because i'm playing FM10 with Liverpool (currently November 2010) and would quite like to add one or two of Liverpool's current starlets into my youth team, like Suso and Sterling. If so, how? I have it downloaded but have never really used it.

What is "Mass Edit" exactly?

And if i am going to use FMRTE are their any words of warning so i don't bugger my game up (of course i'll back it up anyway)?

back up everything including all player profiles you may want to edit, you can save the originals before you edit, make sure and triple check anything you change, one small mistake can ruin your game and cause constant crash dumps. I always make a seperate save when using FMRTE and when i am happy it is working correctly i save over my original game, i usually give it a few weeks game time to make sure.

I would maybe suggest editing the young players you have rather than trying to create a new player using the program, like i say tho just be careful, especially with contract dates and such.

If your looking for more extensive help there is a thread in the editors forum that goes into much greater depth about the program.

Not sure if it is still the same but on the older FM's I am pretty sure you could not create a player but you could find one of your own youth players and clone them and then edit their stats. Is Suso not already on the game? He was at Liverpool on FM10.

Nah, he isn't unfortunately. Suso agreed to join Liverpool in the summer of 2009 but only officially left Cadiz a year later - he isn't at Cadiz in the game either so it's probable he would've been too young to be on FM10.

Thanks milnerpoint. How do you back up the player profiles exactly?

And do you know if giving a player a minus PA will work? Will it still generate it like it does at the beginning of the game?

I'll take a look at that thread as well. Cheers.

cant you just create the player in the data editor first, load up a new game and take things from there with fmrte?

waste of time there, if he is going to start a new saved game, he might aswell do so with an updated database of players

Archived