Serious Gameplay

Hi, i have been following the forums for some time now, decided to sign up and try and give my input. I always like playing FM my way, doing my own thing, and i rarely if ever use guides ect. However me and my friend ( also a crazed FM fan ) Have decided to have a little bet, as we can never tell who is the better FM player.

The bet starts as soon as the new patch is ready, and we will begin as managers with no past experience, and it will be the first team to win the Champions league, not easy by anyone standards im sure you will agree.

Basically i was wondering if anyone had any little tools they use online, or download into the game, that will help me get the edge in this fierce contest, any tips or trick as well would be great, im not new to the football manager scene, but im almost definite allot of you guys on here are 10 times the player i am.

So yeah, any guides, tools, skins, anything to download into the game to give me the upper hand, or even just tips and tricks that will help would really be helpful.

Thanks in advance :)

unless they were planning a network game which was my impression. if its not a network game i agree they should indeed both be the same team.

Yeah. I was going to say play a network game. I got the impression they weren't going to so suggested what I suggested. Either way it doesn't matter.

seperate ways? i was under the impression it was take 1 low level club and first to win the champions league with that club wins. i must have misunderstood your meaning.

I thought this as well and in a way it would be better for you both as you would get a better understanding of who was actually better. But it's your game and if you did well at a lower league club and got approached by a better club then you may as well go for it if you want to.

Archived