Suggestion for Holiday Mode

Just about to start a new game but only from one season on so I have holidayed for a season.

Is there any chance in future editions that when you go on holiday instead of the usual bumf that comes up whilst the game is processing that the game could show info relevant to your club? i.e. it shows random results and news from around the World but never from MY club.

Also would it be possible in the future to also let the assman take charge of senior games like he does friendlies (only with a lot more options). I ask because sometimes I just want to wizz through the seasons rather than watch a constant stream of highlights. (I could always watch the highlights afterward if I so wished).

Options you could give the assman could include. Play specified tactic, play specified team when possible, sub player when fitness below such a level. etc.

Cheers.

Play specified tactic' date=' play specified team when possible[/b']

Isn't this in the game already though? WHen going on holiday you can get your assistant to take charge of the team and set up the players you want in the lineup and choose tactics. Still, I kind of feel it isn't working properly, or maybe it depends on the ass.man? Sometimes my assistant chooses to ignore me and play the team he wants. Kind of annoying when there is a feuture to choose team and tactics as far as possible...obviously changes has to be made because of fatigue and injuries etc.

The thing is tho, the idea of the game is that YOU manage the team not your assistant manager so i dont see why they go more into depth into that area.

whilst that is true, and the idea is that "YOU" are the manager, would it really cause that much harm if implemented? when on holiday there is already stats you're informed of but not of specifically of your club. i cant imagine it would be that difficult to have in game. and i don't see any harm of having extra ass man options.

Always thought the holiday feature was one of the most unrealistic and awful features in the game.

"Sorry lads, I don't care if it's the Champions League final next week, I'm off to Dubai. I'll leave you in the hands of my assistant manager, you know, the one who keeps annoying you with the wrong teamtalks and awful press conference comments"

Archived