Anyway to appeal a red card without half the team complaining about discipline?

I hardly appeal red cards but decided to appeal the last one I got, days later, it fails and then half my starting lineup moan about the lack of managerial discipline at the club.

When someone gets sent off, I either send them a warning or fine hem a weeks wages, rarely fine them but I found everytime I've appealed a decision, half my team ends up moaning and it;s a bit annoying.

Why do they end up moaning everytime I appeal because this makes me end up not appealing alot of red cards?

Maybe it wasn't a red card and some of your players feel that your are maybe favouring this player.

Or the option of some other person you fined shouldn't have got a red card and you give him a warning but your letting someone else of when the decision was a correct one by the referee

I first started out appealing a few decisions and it was brought up then aswell. The next time it happened, I warned the player and all the players moaning about discipline, weren't. That's why I hardly appeal but thought I would give it ago this time and half my team moaned abotu discipline so I felt I couldn't win either way.

Appeals rarely work in real life, even when players admit there was no contact. For example, I belive Southend's keeper was sent off earlier in the season and it wasn't overturned despite the striker admitting that he dived.

Archived