What's your shortest reign as an International Manager and why?

Well, I took over The Congo 14 days before a friendly was scheduled with Comoros. I thought I could get into it; I was wrong. 15 days later, after a 1-0 defeat with 1 shot on target I decided to quit. What a rubbish manager I must be. I can still hear the jeering and booing now.

Managing Zimbabwe, won the African Cup of Nations which considered they have never qualified in RL they should be grateful but the corrupt scum fired me for not qualifying for the WC. My group had Egypt and Nigeria and some other team, what did they honestly expect tbh

After 3 years with Ajax i decided not to renew my contract and the Denmark job came up so i took it after they failed miserably in the Euro qualifiers, then 8 days later the Everton job came up and i just decided to apply and i got the job. I thought i could cope with both but with Everton 2 points from Relegation places in March and just getting a point in the last minute against bottom of the league Preston i decided the Everton job was going to be a full time one so i quit Denmark. I felt bad about leaving them because i thought they had good enough players to get far in competitions so 5 years later i quit my job has Everton manager to take over the.....Denmark job :D

Brazil - 2 games

one in the last group stage game (was a 3-1 win vs Paraguay) and a quarter final clash (lost 4-1 to Argentina)

the idiot that i replaced didn't pick any strikers (Pato, Luis Fabiano and Robinho) of which 2 were injured

Got fired from Brazil after drawing the first competetive match we played. I think we won our first friendly and then drew 3-3 with Nothern Ireland. In WCQ Uruguay scored in stoppage time at home and I couldn't believe the message when I saw it the next day. I know there is some bug that causes Brazil to sack their managers frequently but it'd never happened to me before. I've managed them quite a few times but then again I'd never had such bad results before.

I quit the croatia job after a couple of games. I thought it would be a good job with a team that had some talented players and the potential to do very well. After two games i couldn't be bothered anymore, i wasn't having any luck and i wasn't motivated to try and fix things.

In terms of teams where I didn't join, go they're terrible, and quit, it was probably Brazil.

Lasted 3 matches. Started in the Copa America with 1 game to play and no chance of qualifying, playing against Chile. 2-2 draw with a squad I didn't pick and wasn't set up for my system.

Then 2 WC Qualy matches, away vs Argentina and away vs Chile. Drew again against Chile 1-1 and against Argentina 0-0. Was personally happy with both but got chucked out on my arse for it.

Managed Brazil for 1 game in the group stage of the World Cup after their manager got sacked for losing the first two games. I couldn't qualify for the second round, so I quit after that first match, since I hate managing a club and a national side at the same time, and I was not going to quit my club yet.

The Ireland job came up just b4 the Euro 2012 championships, so I took it and managed them through the tournament. Didnt win a match so resigned at the end of it. France job came up up so I took it and qualifeied for world cup and won it, then did the same for 2016 euros. Left france and took over Italy and did the same with them for 2018 world cup and 2020 euros, now managing argentina and hope to do the same with them for copa america and world cup

A few days. I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with international management. I either want to never do it again or give it a go and see what happens. One such thing happened last year. Far into the future I was offered Serbia just after a disappointing result in a playoff first leg against Montenegro. Had a sending off or 2, lost the second leg and just quit right afterwards.

Sweden for 6 months or so. Took over mid-WCQ in 2013 where they were languishing second to bottom. By the end of the qualifiers I had managed to get them to second place (quite a distance behind Spain) but last out of the best second placed teams, thus not qualifying for the World Cup. Thought they were going to sack me as they expected comfortable qualification for the World Cup for some reason (I was in a group with Spain, Poland, Turkey and Bosnia) but they didn't. I left a few days later anyway, they were an ageing squad.

I managed 2 days as Nigerian coach in FM09. It was my first attempt at International management and after 2 days I gave up hating the experience, I had no idea what I was doing and had no staff to help out. The fact I couldn't find a keeper didn't help ;) the idiots offered the job again 1 day later.

I managed about 8 months as England manager in FM10, but I still hated the experience. I find it really boring, and it confuses my management of the club I'm at.

Became Sweden manager for a couple of months because i had 3 swedes in my norwich squad. Played 1 game where we narrowly lost to Italy then quit.

I was offered the U21 job as well for england, accepted then thought, i don't really wanna do this and quit. I like the idea of international management but when it comes down to it, if i'm already at a club, i just can't arsed.

About 2-3 weeks. The England manager got sacked after losing the first group stage game of the Euro's, and having just survived my first season in the Premiership with Carshalton Athletic got the call up. I couldnt resist the opportunity, but saw myself as a caretaker manager for the tournament, won it, and resigned in glorious victory!

Archived