The CLEAN Sweep.

Were you using an iPhone or PSP? If you're using an iPhone, you can take a screenshot by pressing the lock and the home button at the same time. Just scroll down and capture all the screens.

Now go do the same using a lower league team!

This is with the PSP Go. This was with Nottingham Forest so not sure if that meets your " lower league team " standards but it would be just as easy because on FM there is no glass ceiling like there is in real football.

@ Randy.

I have never seen £1B on the screen before - nice. My career stats are superior to yours played 824 games , won 77.2%, drawn 13.7% and lost 9.1%. I'm averaging 2.59 goals per game and conceding 0.59. I couldn't be at a club for that long though 11 seasons at Forest was enough for me. I haven't won as many trophies but your 3 years further in. I was England manager for three tournaments too it was a dual role for one season.

I am quite envious of those stats with a 4-4-2. I would like to see that formation if you'd be so kind.

@ Dec.

How will that prove you've won them all in one season, does your FM have viewable season reviews because mine doesn't.

uuuurrrrgghhhhhh ! ! ! !

@Daniel MUFC - Mate that really isn't a big deal. Sorry to burst your bubble but I bet at least 50% of the people on here have won everything in back to back seasons.

My best is 4 seasons in a row Charity Shield, Club World Championships, FA Cup, League Cup, Premier League and Champions League winners with Southampton on FMHi 2010. And winning World Cup and European cup in that time with England.

No I don't have proof, you'll just have to take my word for it, I've got no reason to lie, I'm not that sad.

Keep up the good work.

Archived