Very low attendance, a future problem

Hello all,

I'm currently playing a game with Utsikten BK from the Swedish division 2 (fourth level).

The club is located in a suburb Frolunda (12.000 inhabs) in the city of Goteborg/Gothenburg (500.000 inhabs).

In my first season I immideately achieved promotion by winning the leage. No I'm playing Division 1 (third level).

My average attendance in my first season (div 2) was 90 or so. Average in my division was 200-250.

My average attendance in my second season (div 1) is just above 150. Average is around 400-500.

So I'm the team with the lowest attendance.

In my opinion this could be a prolem. Tickets are a important part of the income for the clubs.

So my questions:

1) Did I pick the wrong team and will this low level of attendance really become a problem in the future? (without becoming a football tradefacility to keep the cash coming in)

2) Are there things I can personally do to increase the amount of spectators?

What are your experiences with this?

Regards,

You are playing 3rd division football. You probably have the team with the lowest reputation in the league as well. Raising your reputation will increase your ticket sales.

well, no not really. Yes it will increase sales, but that doesnt increas capacity.

the problem is that you can take a team to the Champions League and still have a tiny stadium, as i said, i won the Champions League twice and my stadium has only 6125 seats.

well, no not really. Yes it will increase sales, but that doesnt increas capacity.

the problem is that you can take a team to the Champions League and still have a tiny stadium, as i said, i won the Champions League twice and my stadium has only 6125 seats.

but he didn't say anything about capacity (did i miss that?). I think he's just talking about whether he'll ever be able to attract large crowds comparative to his league.

Ok, it all has to do with reputation then.

I found it a bit odd, because when I was playing in division 2 (the lowest) I was predicted 4th, from wich you would think I had a reasonable reputation, but I still had the lowest attendace.

Well, goin to work on the reputation then:)

Thnx!

Archived