Biggest Rival Win....

Out of 40 shots at goal, surely the keeper saved maybe half and from them half, surely he kicked it forward and they countered and they obviously must of shot at goal.

But on topic, I beat Tottenham in 7-3 in a match. it was initially 4-3 but 2 OGS by their keeper and a Pen for me made me win :D

This is my favourite, I've hammered them a few times before by 4 and 5 goals once but this is my best, being an Everton fan and with it being at Analfield it's a triple wammy. :D

liverpoolvmanutdinforma.png

Very unrealistic

How do you know what will happen in 2024?

This is my favourite, I've hammered them a few times before by 4 and 5 goals once but this is my best, being an Everton fan and with it being at Analfield it's a triple wammy. :D

liverpoolvmanutdinforma.png

Lukaku missed a penalty mate. Not good enough :p

As the Japanese side Urawa Reds I beat our closest rivals 6-1, Omiya Ardija, on the road :cool:

Mine is back in FM05, are at work so dont got the screenshot.

But 12-3 as Milan over Inter in the CL final. (was playing against a friend.)

I won 7-4 the year before...

Aye, his defending wasnt the best :p neither was mine tbh... that was some insane CL finals tho. Dont remember who, but one of my players bagged 7 goals in the 12-3 victory.

I know Real Madrid aren't a direct rival but I thought I would share this bad boy that has litterally just happened. I was 3-0 down after the first leg and went into this game with my best team out in hope rather than expectation, when Ozil scored I pretty much gave up on it and went to make a cup of tea and came back to a decent halftime scoreline of 3-4 on aggregate. To my disbelif my team went on to score another 7 goals, I didn't make any subs nor did I tinker with the tactics, I just encouraged them. Yes I maybe showing off here but I thought others maybe interested, as I'm quite simply blown away for what is my best ever performance/game in 14 years of FM/CM.

manutdvrmadridinformati.png

• 1 month later...

I wasn't on the winning side... My Barnsley side just lost 7-0 to Sheffield Wednesday... what made it even worse was the fact I was 1st and they were 24th

I don't even support Barnsley and I felt humiliated, had to send my assist to do the press conference as I was in shock

Archived