Anyone else not really bothered about the new patch?

myself, i am perfectly happy playing on 11.1.1 and havd no desire to download the 11.2 patch and dont feel i NEED to download 11.3.

the game plays perfectly well for me and is perfectly enjoyable.

Anyone else going to leave the patch alone?

Well i'm enjoying 11.1, but it gets a bit annoying to see top players getting transferred for silly low amounts. Got offered van der Vaart for 3 million and saw Suarez leave for 5 million while in real life it was 20 million more. I usually use FMRTE if i see these transfers in time to raise the amount to a reasonable level, but it gets a bit annoying to do that every time. Other than that i'm in no hurry to download the 11.3 patch when it comes out.

I'll throw my 10p in the 'don't own FM11, happy playing FM10' pot.

I've only just really started getting into it / chance to have a decent career. Bath City to Dagenham & Redbridge to Kidderminster to Derby County. Got the Derby job a lot earlier than expected, considering I hadn't won anything since the BSS with Bath City in season 1, I have a very impressive win ratio, and Derby as a favourite club, and I'm doing alright. Saved them from relegation in my first season (4th from bottom with 10 games to go when I joined), finished 11th in season 2 despite the board giving no transfer fees, and taking 25% off my wage budget, and I've had a solid start to my 2nd full season.

So no, not bothered about 11.3 :p

11.1.1 Match engine was alright, but a shame about the widgets not sticking during a match. Still plenty that annoyed me about that version, but I quite enjoyed playing it till I upgraded to 11.2, then just sacked it altogether.

Waiting patiently for 11.3

I only play using the good old 2d match engine so i dont have a problem with widgets :D

Well i'm enjoying 11.1, but it gets a bit annoying to see top players getting transferred for silly low amounts. Got offered van der Vaart for 3 million and saw Suarez leave for 5 million while in real life it was 20 million more. I usually use FMRTE if i see these transfers in time to raise the amount to a reasonable level, but it gets a bit annoying to do that every time. Other than that i'm in no hurry to download the 11.3 patch when it comes out.

I havent really noticed this bug but im playing in the lower leagues :/

FM09 is easily the best FM, I cant play that as I dont like being behind the times lol...

Is that the one where buonnote/piatti/krivets/dzudzak are the shizz?......

they where awesome on fm 2008, i didnt play fm 09 that much tbh so couldnt comment :p

Weird that so many people are wandering on here to comment on FM11 when they don't own it, and therefore have zero interest in the patch!

Got time on your hands or what, lads?! ; )

Waiting because unfortunately I'm one of the people whose set piece instructions keep disappearing all the time.

And getting odd crashes for unknown reasons.

There's plenty of bug fixes and ME tweaks that quite a few of us who ARE playing FM11 on 11.2.1 are waiting for...patiently.

Well, maybe 'patiently' for the most part. Impatiently sometimes...

I've only just really started getting into it / chance to have a decent career. Bath City to Dagenham & Redbridge to Kidderminster to Derby County. Got the Derby job a lot earlier than expected, considering I hadn't won anything since the BSS with Bath City in season 1, I have a very impressive win ratio, and Derby as a favourite club, and I'm doing alright. Saved them from relegation in my first season (4th from bottom with 10 games to go when I joined), finished 11th in season 2 despite the board giving no transfer fees, and taking 25% off my wage budget, and I've had a solid start to my 2nd full season.

So no, not bothered about 11.3 :p

LOL fair enough, stick with what you enjoy like i and obviously others are doing :)

Couldn't care less tbh. All these people whining about it should just start a new game, and when it comes out, quit it. If they're too addicted to the save they've just started, SI are obviously doing a good job, and the player should be satisfied he's got his addiction back.

Couldn't care less tbh. All these people whining about it should just start a new game, and when it comes out, quit it. If they're too addicted to the save they've just started, SI are obviously doing a good job, and the player should be satisfied he's got his addiction back.

That's fine if 11.2.1 is working OK for you.

If it isn't, and you're getting crash dumps or daft things like tactical instructions disappearing, it's not really possible to play FM11.

Not everyone has a working game to play, as the forums clearly show...

Not really, now I wont be able to sign one of my favourite players 'leigh griffiths' as he's now joined wigan... I hate wigan, they did the same with james mccarthy last year!

he went to wolves actually!

in answer to the thread...

i'm not normally bothered if i've got a good save going and there is no gamebreaking bugs...but as it just so happened, i quit my last save a couple of weeks a go (due to boredom/fresh challenge) so now just waiting to the patch hits!

I've been eagerly anticipating the new patch for a while now, being a newcastle supporter an' all I'm interested to see how much money I get to spend at the start of the season!

I am too.

Dunno about how much we'll get in the game, but my guess in real life is about 10% of what we got for Carroll.

The rest will go on in the FCB's pockets. Or on the roulette table.

I think a lot of folk are looking forward to starting a game with their teams new players (Chelsea and Liverpool fans especially). Also the game generally plays better after this patch. People just need to be patient though, i'd rather it be done right than rushed to meet public demand and then you've got a great game to last until October/November.

Don't see why your not downloading the patch mind, i only makes the games better imo, and if its just because you want to have some sort of moral high ground then its your loss mate.

myself, i am perfectly happy playing on 11.1.1 and havd no desire to download the 11.2 patch and dont feel i NEED to download 11.3.

the game plays perfectly well for me and is perfectly enjoyable.

Anyone else going to leave the patch alone?

dont know how ur playing on .1 since that was unplayable for me xD

and until just now on my long term save i was not thinking about 11.3 but then a bug prevented me from getting a new job, so ive saved it there and hope it gets fixed so i can go back to it x)

Not really, downloaded metal guitarists transfer update and thats all im too bothered about :D

ha ha I just downloaded that exact update also. But that's only after i couldn't get past October 30th 2014 due to my own fault. SO I downloaded his update and started a new saved. Sure i'll download & install 11.3, it wont make a difference to my game though

I love this game, but unfortunately for me I am waiting for the patch as the reputation bug has for the moment put a stop to my game. I started my journey in the lower leagues working my way up to the Premiership. I cant get a job anywhere, and I am continually the favourite with the big names but never get the job!

The main thing I'm waiting for is the data update to bring some freshness to the game, but the way I look at it is, they've been working on this new patch for nearly a quarter of a year (last patch came out December 15th), so surely a fair amount of improvements have been made all-round in that time. So yea, I'm looking forward to it, the final patch always seems to be the best version each year.

i really couldnt give a rats ass about any patch,just a quick lazy question........when are all the news and press comments going to be live?as the options available are now getting slightly stale.maybe i should care but its a freeworld.MON THE HOOPS.

The only thing that ruins this game right now, for me, is the agents and there ridiculously inflated fees. It ruins the game if managing at a high level. This isn't a debate as it's been proved to be completely unrealistic in some instances. I really hope this is fixed in 11.3.

I think a lot of folk are looking forward to starting a game with their teams new players (Chelsea and Liverpool fans especially). Also the game generally plays better after this patch. People just need to be patient though, i'd rather it be done right than rushed to meet public demand and then you've got a great game to last until October/November.

Don't see why your not downloading the patch mind, i only makes the games better imo, and if its just because you want to have some sort of moral high ground then its your loss mate.

I never take the moral high ground, im cut and dry...

i love the way the game is playing so ill stick with what im happy with. as far as the "it makes the game better" that is just a matter of opinion i dont share, come patch release day/night im sure their will be plenty of threads to say the game is better aswell as plenty to complain.

11.2.1 is by far the best FM and is perfectly playable and everyone else who thinks otherwise has no idea what FM is about. I can wait for 11.3 as much as it takes for it to make the game even slightly better.

11.2.1 is by far the best FM and is perfectly playable and everyone else who thinks otherwise has no idea what FM is about. I can wait for 11.3 as much as it takes for it to make the game even slightly better.

99% agree with that! The only thing that bugs me in 11.2.1 his one thing:

- For example, you start a save playing in Holland, or Portugal... you win everything... and then you want to go to a top league.... You have that Continental or World Class ranking... but all the clubs laugh at you!

So, that the only thing... then is missing for this FM to be the best! And for the info from the guys from SI this issue is fixed... so....

Fabio MVP... next week i'll agree 100% with you!

Wow. Just wow. By far the best FM?! Surely you're joking?! Yeah I just absolutely LOVE IT when I have my set pieces sorted perfectly for the game to conveniently 'forget' my settings and I concede from a corner because of it... yeah... 'perfect'. Or the tedious 'private chats' that I have to do with every single player after each match just so I can keep morale high.

Also love how the crossing is totally broken in game... about 1/10 is actually targetted towards my tall TM even though I specify target crosses 'to head'. Then there is the broken transfer system, and the stupid amount of 'free transfers' available because the AI is too stupid to renew contracts of star players (ie. RM letting Sergio Ramos go for free... yeah right!). But yeah, non of us know what 'FM is about', clearly only you do.

Seriously, I'm not one to rant much but 11.2 is definitely buggy, but hey, if you're so happy with it, you clearly dont need 11.3. ;)

Need this patch to fix some annoying bits.

Current / tactics bug

The replay bug that has the game continuing in stuttering replay mode and also results in a messy way of continuing after end of game

Some of the media questioning is completely out of context. Although not sure if SI have plans to tidy this up.

Otherwise, love the game to bits. Just certain areas need house cleaning and hopefully the patch will do just that.

Wow. Just wow. By far the best FM?! Surely you're joking?! Yeah I just absolutely LOVE IT when I have my set pieces sorted perfectly for the game to conveniently 'forget' my settings and I concede from a corner because of it... yeah... 'perfect'.

Also love how the crossing is totally broken in game... about 1/10 is actually targetted towards my TM even though I said target 'to head'. Then there is the broken transfer system, and the stupid amount of 'free transfers' available because the AI is too stupid to renew contracts of star players (ie. RM letting Sergio Ramos go for free... yeah right!). But yeah, non of us know what 'FM is about', clearly only you do.

Seriously, I'm not one to rant much but 11.2 is definitely buggy, but hey, if you're so happy with it, you clearly dont need 11.3. ;)

Name one FM that is better then 11.2.1?

Any fully patched FM (x.3) from the past few years is less buggy than 11.2.1 and more enjoyable.

Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy playing 11.2.1 but I'm not starting my career game until 11.3 and all the major bugs have been ironed out (hopefullly).

Archived