Southampton

I cant believe how good a game save this is, im not here to brag as im normally only good with the likes of Man U, but ive been in chage of 39 only lost once im in january at the minute. We are top of league point clear with game in hand. I just played league cup semi final first leg, i have beat pompey 2-1 at home, bristol city 3-1 at home, Swansea 3-0 away, Blackpool 3-0 away and now just beat west ham 2-0 away in first leg. Im also in johntstone paints trophy south final and drew 1-1 away at cardiff dominated the game. Like i say i dont meant to brag as people have much better game saves than this one im just so shocked at how well im doing.

I cant believe how good a game save this is, im not here to brag as im normally only good with the likes of Man U, but ive been in chage of 39 only lost once im in january at the minute. We are top of league point clear with game in hand. I just played league cup semi final first leg, i have beat pompey 2-1 at home, bristol city 3-1 at home, Swansea 3-0 away, Blackpool 3-0 away and now just beat west ham 2-0 away in first leg. Im also in johntstone paints trophy south final and drew 1-1 away at cardiff dominated the game. Like i say i dont meant to brag as people have much better game saves than this one im just so shocked at how well im doing.

so, what team talks are you using?

Im just using positive teams talks like you can win when away at west ham and when there not performing i say angry to that particular player thats failing an congrats TER good game there how long did it take you untill you won the prem

thanks. i´ll try that in my game, i´ll report back and tell you how it goes :thup:

It's nice to know you get a teeny-weeny bit of pleasure when we are living it large in the playoff spaces!!!

I wouldn't gloat too much considering the amount of money Saints have thrown at it. "Living it large in the playoffs" as you put it, isn't really good enough.

Archived