What do they mean?

Pre and during game, I'm having trouble figuring out symbols on the tactics screen. On the right I'll see the formation of my team, with symbols around it. I understand what "a", "d", "s" and the symbol with circling arrows mean, but I have no idea what the flag that looks red and black (I think, a little colorblind) by my outside defenders means.

Thanks,

Patrick

Pre and during game, I'm having trouble figuring out symbols on the tactics screen. On the right I'll see the formation of my team, with symbols around it. I understand what "a", "d", "s" and the symbol with circling arrows mean, but I have no idea what the flag that looks red and black (I think, a little colorblind) by my outside defenders means.

Thanks,

Patrick

A=Attacking

S=Supporting

D=Defensive

Symbol = Automatic (Basically they switch between defensive/support/attacking depending on where the ball is and who has it)

Flags show you are playing an offside trap.

Symbol = Automatic (Basically they switch between defensive/support/attacking depending on where the ball is and who has it)

They switch depending on your overall strategy.

Defensive = defend

Normal = support

etc.

You can tell by the colour of the square blue(defend) white(support) green(attack)

Archived