PDA

View Full Version : What do they mean?

masshlx
02-03-2011, 16:32
Pre and during game, I'm having trouble figuring out symbols on the tactics screen. On the right I'll see the formation of my team, with symbols around it. I understand what "a", "d", "s" and the symbol with circling arrows mean, but I have no idea what the flag that looks red and black (I think, a little colorblind) by my outside defenders means.

Thanks,
Patrick

mikewalker
02-03-2011, 16:35
Offside trap

Cougar2010
02-03-2011, 16:51
Pre and during game, I'm having trouble figuring out symbols on the tactics screen. On the right I'll see the formation of my team, with symbols around it. I understand what "a", "d", "s" and the symbol with circling arrows mean, but I have no idea what the flag that looks red and black (I think, a little colorblind) by my outside defenders means.

Thanks,
Patrick

A=Attacking
S=Supporting
D=Defensive
Symbol = Automatic (Basically they switch between defensive/support/attacking depending on where the ball is and who has it)

Flags show you are playing an offside trap.

kingjericho
02-03-2011, 18:22
Playing with the offisede trap works better with attacking tactics that have a high defensive line.

onecockygeezer
02-03-2011, 19:20
Playing with the offisede trap works better with attacking tactics that have a high defensive line.

defenders with some pace also helps.

HectorSpector
02-03-2011, 19:22
Symbol = Automatic (Basically they switch between defensive/support/attacking depending on where the ball is and who has it)

They switch depending on your overall strategy.

Defensive = defend

Normal = support

etc.

You can tell by the colour of the square blue(defend) white(support) green(attack)