Start a new game or wait?

Hi guys im looking to start a new game but have just read of some 11.3 update?

Is it worth waiting for the update?

I'll find a transfer update anyway, and could start a new game tonight but will it be worth it with the new update coming out???

start a new game...if your waiting for the update then just go into the editor and make some transfer changes yourself. and the 11.3 will update the game istself at the end our your season - the transfer updates they make

start a new game...if your waiting for the update then just go into the editor and make some transfer changes yourself. and the 11.3 will update the game istself at the end our your season - the transfer updates they make

i can just get a transfer update over in the data forum though rite?

It's pretty simple.

If you want to play with the january transfers uptodate then wait for the new patch and start a new game with the 11.3 database.

If you dont want to play with the january transfers... then just start a new game, and then install the 11.3 patch when come out. It's savegame compatible.

For me, i'm playing my current save, and when the patch is released i'll install it and play from there. But, that me... because i dont want to play with the january transfers

It's pretty simple.

If you want to play with the january transfers uptodate then wait for the new patch and start a new game with the 11.3 database.

If you dont want to play with the january transfers... then just start a new game, and then install the 11.3 patch when come out. It's savegame compatible.

For me, i'm playing my current save, and when the patch is released i'll install it and play from there. But, that me... because i dont want to play with the january transfers

Thanks buddy :)

Isnt there always transfer updates available over in the other threads (data)

Hi guys im looking to start a new game but have just read of some 11.3 update?

Is it worth waiting for the update?

I'll find a transfer update anyway, and could start a new game tonight but will it be worth it with the new update coming out???

Here's a suggestion: get one of your current save games, resign from your current role on it and manage a random club thats available. I'm doing this on my game. Got bored on my Liverpool game but didn't want to start a new game. Instead, I resigned and took over at Swansea in League One, just got them promoted back to the championship and now resigned to find a new role!

does 11.3 ONLY include transfer updates?

i would never want to start a game with the january transfer updates, but am i then missing out of bug fixes?

no it contains bug fixes as well. Most should be save game compatible but SI always recommend starting a new game to get the full effect.

no it contains bug fixes as well. Most should be save game compatible but SI always recommend starting a new game to get the full effect.

I believe that all bug fixes are save game compatible, but some my need that the current season end/start to take effect.

haha you clearly have an issue with SI but i find it very funny. keep up the good work :p

haha not so much an issue, there just full of poo! thing is a love the game but waitin for this patch is killin me!!! no point startin a new game to start another one in a week r too, r the way things r going a month r so haha

Can you start a new game with the bug fixes, but without the january transfers?

yes. apply the 11.3 patch but when starting a new save choose one of the older db (11.2 for example). the january transfers won't be present, but the new attribute changes won't be either.

yes. apply the 11.3 patch but when starting a new save choose one of the older db (11.2 for example). the january transfers won't be present, but the new attribute changes won't be either.

This only applies to players and not for managers. I assume that when you start the game in July 2010 with 11.2 db, you will find Sam Allardyce sacked, Sven-Goran Eriksson is in Leicester, Lee is fired from Sheffield, etc. In addition, the players' historie would be ****ed up. This has annoyed me for years, without anyone from SI have taken the trouble to fix this.

Archived