Increasing Reputation - Getting Better Jobs

I am just wondering how long and successful you have to be at a club before you can start to increase your reputation and successfully apply for bigger clubs.

I am in my third season with Mansfied Town, I finished 2nd and was promoted via the play-offs in my first season, I then finished 4th in League Two however lost in the Play Off Final.

So far this season I am in February and sitting top of the table however my reputation is still local and I have have had no success with any League One/Two vacancies.

Is there any way of increasing my rep other than promotions/cup wins or do I need to give it time?

If you look at your manager profile it will tell you what kind of rep you currently have. Rep is generally gained either long term with loyalty to the club or short term by winning trophies. Also bear in mind that if you job hop you will find it harder to secure a managerial position at a bigger team.

Compared to the PC version it would seem that boosting your Rep is harder?

I understand that silverware will dictate how quickly your Rep can enhance but two play-off finishes and one promotion when your target is mid-table finish and avoid relegation I would imagine boost my Rep to at least Regional?

Its easier to boost your rep on FMH than the pc version. It takes the mick on PC to get a better job. I got Bradford promoted and I got bored of that save so I resigned and applied for all the jobs that were available, the best team to come back to me was flipping Darlington! Whereas I could get whichever job I wanted on my current save on FMH :)

Archived