Losing faith and interst in FM11

Don't know why, just feel silly things really annoy me, therefore i'm losing all faith and all interst in FM11.

I will give the next patch 1 final go however.

And before anybody moans at me for this...its called an OPINION. Not a fact. So no need to moan..

Don't know why, just feel silly things really annoy me, therefore i'm losing all faith and all interst in FM11.

I will give the next patch 1 final go however.

And before anybody moans at me for this...its called an OPINION. Not a fact. So no need to moan..

me too the si team have let me down big time this year! this patch crap has made it worse there r so full off ****! two weeks ago miles said greeks had but it back 24 hours, then he said not that week and yesterday it got a rare bug wot they cant find! but STILL it on course to be out on time!!!! poo poo poo

watch what you say guys, we are not allowed an opinion at times on these forums :( unfortunate but true

as for having lost interest, many feel your pain, many really want to have the official Database to play around with

Guest andygregory

hold out Sean, I'm pretty sure 11.3 will be the best yet. Yes as usual we've had to wait until March the following year for the finished product, whilst FM has been basking in the sunlight of being best seller since release blah blah blah, but we'll get there eventually.

however as this topic has a negative vibe going on, I'm worried it may be closed :"(

Archived