How to stop diving?

I've been having this problem for a couple of seasons now, where I have 2 players who can't stop diving.

It's one of my strikers and my captain who keep doing it and recently my captain dived twice in one game getting 2 yellows within the first 40 minutes.

I looked in their Preferred Moves and didn't see anything to do with diving.

Both their personalities are realist, not sure if that's just a coincidence.

Just wondering if anyone had any advice on how to keep them on their feet?:confused::confused:

Just hope that Pepe kicks the crap out of them.

On a more serious note if they are young you might be able to have them tutored by a guy with a higher sportsmanship att.

Maybe your captain is setting a bad example?

There actually is a 'dirtiness' attribute. I think it's called something like this.

Your coaches can feedback regarding this, although I can't remember the exact line that they use. Something to do with his attitude getting him into trouble, maybe?

I thought that was when a player has high aggression? I might be wrong though...

had a player on fm10 who got sent off twice in one season for 2 bookable offenses, all 4 bookings were dives. It was so frustrating and stupid like did it not occur to him not to do it again when booked?

Archived