Not allowed to criticise..

Seriously, why aren't anyone allowed to criticise fm11 without lampoons berating them?

Most of the time the criticism is constructive but people get slaughtered.

I mean, it's got to the point now where people spend the first 5 minuets apologising for what they are about to write just so the freaks (who'd defend fm regardless of how crap each version is) won't go to heavy on them.

I personally love the game, tho I do believe thats si's obsession with getting nearer and nearer to real life is taking the game further away from that goal. (whoops, looks like I criticised the game, oh dear).

Just remember those who criticise the game actually love it as much as you, they're just willing to accept it's flawed, and fans should not have to wait until march for the finished article, tho this has been said so many times now it's actually funny.

Consider this, that when someone posts a critique they are actually looking for attention. Be this a positive reaction backing them up or a negative reaction it matters not.

By moaning you are looking for attention. People will reply to posts. Like I have replied to your post even though I do not agree.

It is called a 'forum' for a reason.

Seriously, why aren't anyone allowed to criticise fm11 without lampoons berating them?

Most of the time the criticism is constructive but people get slaughtered.

I mean, it's got to the point now where people spend the first 5 minuets apologising for what they are about to write just so the freaks (who'd defend fm regardless of how crap each version is) won't go to heavy on them.

I personally love the game, tho I do believe thats si's obsession with getting nearer and nearer to real life is taking the game further away from that goal. (whoops, looks like I criticised the game, oh dear).

Just remember those who criticise the game actually love it as much as you, they're just willing to accept it's flawed, and fans should not have to wait until march for the finished article, tho this has been said so many times now it's actually funny.

So your thoughtful intervention is to call people lampoons and freaks! Brilliant, please close another stupid wasteful thread.

Archived