Ah Fantastic ! No name stadium

Absolutely great ! well clearly not !

Firstly i was moving to a new stadium at end of season 2 (May 2012) then it got stuck and then it corrected itself, So finally June 25th the final date which is when we were moving !

It comes to a week before that and oh no, 3 month delay, I thought hey thats ok not far away

So now it's October 1st 2014 and relocation is complete ! You beauty I thought.

Then I see the facilities at my new home ground, It is blank ! no name stadium, absolutely fantastic NOT !

Will this be fixed in the upcoming official 3rd patch ? I dont want to be playing at a no name stadium for a few years. I might have to change the crown average just so we move to a new stadium at seasons end and hope this 1 has a name

Is there anything I can do so this no name stadium actually has a name ?

Unfortunately I did what was suggested on a couple different threads but no good, still nameless. Is it possible someone can creat the lnc file for me and give me specific directs where to save it to ? I have created the file and saved it in multiple areas on my hard drive, thought I did it right but obviously not.

So if someone could create the file for me, upload it, PM me on here the download url and directions where to put it that would be super

I had exactly the same problem and also had problems solving it. TBH in the end I just gave up...

yeah I just think we got to get a 2nd new stadium and just prey to the gods it doesnt happen to the next stadium

That sucks for you, dude. Let's hope it'll be fixed in FM12... or will it?

In FM09 I had this exact same problem
this should have been sorted for FM10 so fingers crossed it will be sorted for FM11.

Archived