arsenal manager on mega bucks 2014

i just had a look at the arsenal managers screen to see what type of football he prefers them to play and noticed that he is on £215,000 a week!!!!!!wtf is going on with this game???

Originally posted by Klimowicz:

i asked for the minimum when renewing mine, 5 year contract on £77K. whats the point in taking £200K+ p/w?

unless it doesn't harm the finances, of course...

Makes you harder to sack when you screw up if you've got a huge contract.

Arsenal is super rich in my game too in 2016. They offered me a 175k per week and 200M transfer fund. I turned them down since I still enjoy my Barca team.

I wonder if Wenger really has that much funding. Probably not.

Originally posted by brookie1402:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Klimowicz:

i asked for the minimum when renewing mine, 5 year contract on £77K. whats the point in taking £200K+ p/w?

unless it doesn't harm the finances, of course...

Makes you harder to sack when you screw up if you've got a huge contract. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what be this "sack" that you speak of? icon_biggrin.gif

i doubt that you'd be offered a new contract on such a wage if you were capable of screwing up. does it really make a difference? how bad would you have to be on a £200K wage to get this "sack"?

don't you guys ever go for long term contracts? on two occasions, the messed up confidence system suggested that despite the title being a formality, the board were looking for a replacement manager and refusing to renew my 2 year contract until the league was secured mathematically. as soon as i got the message confirming the title, there was a message from the board who were worried that i would leave because i hadn't signed a new deal yet. icon_rolleyes.gif thats why i went for a 5 year contract on the lowest wage, at least it would be 5 years before i get that irrelevant message again.

Archived